Monday, November 20, 2006

"Risk"y Business







Well we hadn't seen the Rawleys since the Ranger's Game so we decided it was time for a visit. We enjoyed dinner at Applebee's and then went back to the apartment for a friendly game of Risk! Yeah right! If you have ever played a game with Corey or Denise you know that neither can be trusted, especially with Nertz! I was the only one at the table who didn't really know how to play Risk so of course I kept asking for advice whenever my turn came. Needless to say listening to Corey and Denise didn't work out for anyone except Corey. Denise got destroyed by me (Corey's plan) and I got destroyed by Philip, (Corey's plan), and Corey won. However I went out with a bang. I took over 18 countries with my last turn and wiped out most of Philip's men in Asia. Here are some pictures of the adventure. Notice the red that's me. A quick note from Corey, look at that huge black army in Central America, and in North Africa.





1 comment:

four:bull said...

I am so insanely jealous. Risk!! What a great game.