Sorry everyone!! We haven't posted lately because there just hasn't been much to post about. Here are some updates:
1. My first graders were sick.
2. I got sick.
3. C got sick.
4. Bought two frogs: Leap and Lilly (not much activity there)
5. Lost two fish, by the way remains are still in the tank (good food)!
6. Had Chicken Express on Valentine's Day! (Yummy, thanks C)
So there you go!!
Hey by the way, if you are checking out our site, leave us a message! We want to know where our readers are at! Let us know how you are doing and what is going on in your life!! Thanks
-R
4 comments:
Hey guys. Yeah you will have to come make a visit once Jacey arrives. You can see our house, and more importantly our little wonder!
Matt
sorry about the flu, and the fish, but believe me, I would go through it all if I could just have some Chicken Express!!!!
Mmmmm, Chicken Express SWEET TEA...I could write a whole post on that...my addiction to it, the abundant lack of iced tea here, student specials...mmmm. Anyway, glad you are feeling better! We love you guys, whether you have stuff going on or not.
B
I too am slightly jealous of Chicken Express. We don't have anything nearly that amazing in WA. Sometimes, not having anything exciting to post is a good thing.
Its snowing here - that's really all I got.
Post a Comment