She's beautiful! What a miracle! Glad you got to spend time w/family! We miss you guys!
i don't know how to get on flicker. tell me how so I can see more pics!
nevermind...i am a little blind...did not see it on the side! :/ she is adorable! a baby looks good in your arms Rachel!!!! (no pressure!)
she's beautiful. the flickr pics are great as well. you guys are naturals.
Very cute! I love the name Aubrey! Such an elegant and beautiful name!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's beautiful! What a miracle! Glad you got to spend time w/family! We miss you guys!
i don't know how to get on flicker. tell me how so I can see more pics!
nevermind...i am a little blind...did not see it on the side! :/ she is adorable! a baby looks good in your arms Rachel!!!! (no pressure!)
she's beautiful. the flickr pics are great as well. you guys are naturals.
Very cute! I love the name Aubrey! Such an elegant and beautiful name!
Post a Comment