Thursday, February 21, 2008

Vacation Pics

Ok, you are looking for a place to vacation with the family! We have the place for you. During our school break we went to a nearby city and enjoyed it so much! This place has everything... mountains, beaches, water, palm trees, and gorgeous landscapes. Traveling here made it easy to forget that we live in the desert, it was nice to see a change.




So let us know when you want to come.... we would love to have you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place is so gorgeous and clean!!!! I love how clean it is!!!!! Just beautiful! October...look for us then. Don't know if I would want to come back here. But don't worry, I will. Love you two, Mom

Db & Em said...

We are booking tickets as we speak. Well I wish we were. We miss you both so much. Have fun for us!

Debbie Jeffers said...

We're comng in April. I am making a list of things I want to see. Can't wait. Love you both, Mom
p.s. You 2 are at the top of the list!!!