Eli with his Aunt Allison, Corey with his niece Aubrey!

All the cousins together from Corey's side of the family!

The Prestwood Christmas pic!

My Aunt Lori and her family, Eli loved Clayton and Corbin!

Eli with his Aunt Debbie!

Eli and his Great-Grandparents, they were tickled to hold both great-grand babies at the same time!

Eli thought his cousin Ryan was a pretty cool toy, somehow all photo sessions with the two of them ended up like this!

Eli meets Nana and Papa!

Eli with his Aunt Erin, they enjoyed watching Monday Night Football together and they both dressed for the occasion!
3 comments:
I love the baby cousin picture! I hope y'all are doing well!
I know you will treasure these photos, especially after Allison went to be with Jesus this weekend. Please let Corey know we are lifting up him and his family.
Great pics! What a blessing for Eli to meet the family! We love all 3 of you! Lifting you up daily!
Post a Comment