Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Little Crawler

Eli has grown up so quickly. He started crawling just before he turned six months, and that same day he learned to pull himself up. All I know is that we are not quite ready for all of this movement. Here is a video of Eli crawling through our living room. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at him move!! Ryan just scoots around but he doesn't get very far. Oh and by they way, the whole camel thing was a Mamaw idea, but you didn't hear that from me.

Anonymous said...

OH MY STARS! Look at Eli go!!!! I loved it when he was crawling toward the camera. Looked like he was on a mission! He has grown so much in such a short period of time. Looking forward to the walking video that should be coming out next week.
Love you guys,
Mom

Debbie Jeffers said...

He can really get around!! I am not ready for him to grow up so fast. Didn't you love the camel thing with Ryan?

The McQueen's said...

So cute! He's gonna be a fast one! Morgan kept requesting to watch the video, so we've seen it at least 5 times now! Can't wait to see him crawl in person!

Jeni said...

Great video! I can't believe how well he moves for being so young. He's such a fun baby! When can he come play again? :)