That is the next No. 1 hit for the Blues! This was hilarious!!!!! I love it!!!!! That childs got talent!!!! Go Eli..tell Mom and Dad they need to be looking into managers for you. Love you sweet Blues Baby!
I was proud to be at that first concert. Live front row!!! Have you noticed when Eli watches his video he sings along and the words are the same??!!? Wonder what the songs is?? Love his imagination!
How cute. I think I made out some of the words__love me? Please leave this up until Thanksgiving so that Mom and Dad can see it. It certainly made my day!! Hope you are all having a nice visit. Love to you all, Aunt Debbie
5 comments:
Haha, Ryan and I love it! Ryan says he sees some real talent there.
how cute! Brandon said "hi" to Eli. :) Hope y'all are doing great!
That is the next No. 1 hit for the Blues! This was hilarious!!!!! I love it!!!!! That childs got talent!!!! Go Eli..tell Mom and Dad they need to be looking into managers for you. Love you sweet Blues Baby!
Nana
I was proud to be at that first concert. Live front row!!!
Have you noticed when Eli watches his video he sings along and the words are the same??!!? Wonder what the songs is?? Love his imagination!
How cute. I think I made out some of the words__love me? Please leave this up until Thanksgiving so that Mom and Dad can see it. It certainly made my day!! Hope you are all having a nice visit. Love to you all, Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment