Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Eli's First Haircut

So Eli's hair started to look like this.....
So we took him to a kids salon! Here he is right after we plopped him on the chair! He is already eyeing the lady with the nurse mask on. .... what is she about to do?
And from then on.... our little boy tries to get away!
Notice Eli leaning to which ever side the lady is not on.
Daddy moves in to help! Notice the look Eli is giving, where does he get that!
I have been captured and this is not looking good for me.
Eventually he gets the apron off... and does not like her doing his sides.
And oh my goodness... she brought out the hair dryer.... what was she thinking! Luckily he was buckled in!
And look at these results.... our little baby looks like a little boy!

6 comments:

Debbie Jeffers said...

He looks so grown up. I'm glad he was buckled in the chair. Looks like he was a flight risk. Hope you some of his hair.

Anonymous said...

This is just way too cute! He can give the looks, can't he! I would love to have been a fly on the wall watching Eli leaning to the left, and then to the right...anything to get away from the masked bandit! I was kind of shocked that she brought out the hairdryer, but hey, Eli took it like a man...He is really growing up. Turkey! turkey!...Love it, and love all of you!
Love,
Nana

Debbie Jeffers said...

oops! I meant to say I hope you KEPT some of his hair.

Unknown said...

Adorable...Hope yall have a great Thanksgiving!

The French 5... said...

LOL!! Love it... he is such a cutie! The haircut looks great and looks like you had a fun adventure in the midst of it!! Love you guys... hope you had a great turkey day!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT. He looks so grown up.