Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not What We Were Expecting



A few weeks ago, we went to a park in our neighborhood to take some family pictures (next blog). When we were getting out of our car a couple of guys came riding by on some horses. Of course we wanted Eli to see and maybe pet the horse... but never expected for them to offer for us to get on the horse. The man immediately got off the horse and told Corey to get on. He actually wanted Corey to ride around on the horse but he opted for the picture instead and kindly returned the horse. Arabian horses are much smaller horses so it was funny to see Corey sitting up on top, just doesn't look right!! I wonder what the horse was thinking too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those horses are so pretty! I bet Eli loved that!

Debbie said...

I wanted to ride too, but that would have been haraam to ask.