We are having so much fun these days with this little girl! These videos were taken from a few weeks ago and we are just now getting around to posting them. The last video we put on is from the day Karis turned 2 months, I finally was able to catch her rolling over!! She is now a pro at rolling over! In fact, we had professional pictures taken of our family this past weekend and the lady wanted Karis on her belly for some of the shots... ha ha she kept rolling over to her back and the lady gave up on that shot!!!
3 comments:
That is a cute video...LOVE the Scotty touch!!!
Gosh, where do I begin! She is so beautiful, and so alert! And does she have that rolling over down or what! Loved the way she followed the camera with her beautiful eyes...watching this was like watching Corey when he was a baby. Really took me back in time. And you couldn't have chosen a better song. Perfect.
(But, I miss seeing Eli in the video....hint, hint)
We watch it over and over. She is growing way too fast.
Post a Comment