Well.... I've learned that I just can't stop my babies from growing up. It seems like every time I turn around they are growing leaps and bounds! It must have been just yesterday that we welcomed this baby girl into the world, but the calendar says 6 MONTHS!
5 comments:
Can't believe she is 6 months old already. Are the books for her to read or keep her feet out of the rails??
Happy 6 months birthday beautiful Karis. Not only do you get bigger. but you get more beautiful.
Love you so much.
Nana
So sweet! It is amazing how big our kiddos are getting.
She can't be 6 months already!! The time is getting away from us!! I love that first picture...she looks like she is planning an escape!!
All of the pics are precious!!! I love her look while in the play bouncer! Happy 6 Months to a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment