Saturday, November 26, 2011

Karis is 7 Months

Karis turned 7 months on November 3rd. However, we headed to Turkey for vacation the next day so I wasn't able to post her 7 month pictures. So here they are!

This outfit was given to Karis before she was even born! Its from one of my Arabic Teachers from the language school we attended a couple of years ago!
This is about all I could get for her 7 month picture!
She really is our silly girl!
Sleepy baby!
This is during our 6 hour layover in Istanbul.... with no sleep!
This was taken after we got home.... now it was time for her to sleep!
Happy 7 months Karis! We love you!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

She is so pretty. I need you to share these so I can print them.

Anonymous said...

She's such a happy pretty baby. I really wish we could get her and Brant together. They are so much alike.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!! All of these pictures are wonderful, but i couldn't help but laugh at the 'silly little girl' one....yep....she's got everyone wrapped, that's for sure!
Happy 7 now almost 8 months birthday Karis! We all love you so much....

Anonymous said...

Yay Karis, She is getting even cuter and cuter! I love her smile! Glad she is finally getting some sleep, I know that means you are too!

The McQueen's said...

So sweet! Love this little girl! Her personality is great and her smile is contagious!