Saturday, February 09, 2013

Lauren Kate- Week 1

We made it through Week 1!!!! Actually it hasn't been that bad, knock on wood! Lauren Kate has been a pretty easy baby and we've had fun getting to know her and transition to a family of 5.  

Lauren in her coming home from the hospital outfit.....
Oh and have I mentioned Mamaw is here!!!  (Another reason we are surviving)! 

Eli and Karis loving on their baby sister....


She does great in her swing.....
 And if not.... Karis is always there to help, always!!
 Doing some tummy time already....
 I love Karis' look on this one.... this was taken after she was holding Lauren's nose... I don't think she understands what the problem was....

We don't get many pictures with her eyes open but as of right now she has blue eyes! 

3 comments:

Liz McQueen said...

So sweet! So glad your Mom is there to help with transition & keep the older 2 entertained!! Love seeing all of the pics! Keep posting :)

Anonymous said...

It is great that your mom could come! I am so happy to hear that Lauren is doing so well and that the kids love her! I love the pics of Karis with her...she is gonna be a watchful big sister!

Anonymous said...

These pics are great! The one of Karis after she was holding Lauren's nose is a classic! So is the caption!!! Thankful that Debbie is there, and I know she is happy to be there with her babies. I know I will be!