As our time here in the Middle East comes to an end, we are spending our time enjoying the things that we love about this country. This is one of our favorite places to go and we were finally able to take Mamaw along with us.
Karis was so excited, trying to get mommy to come faster!
It's actually a long walk to the Fort from the car ....
Still a long way to go...
Looking out at the ruins....
Let's Go.....
Worn out.....
Our family.... Cheese!
They enjoyed exploring together!
Mamaw got a great shot!
Daddy and his girls!
Mommy and her big boy!
We were so glad the weather was finally cool enough for us to take Mamaw somewhere outside while she was visiting!
Taking off on their own...
Us... we don't have many pictures anymore of just us!
Sad to think that Lauren won't experience much about the place she was born, but the pictures will help!
Mamaw and her grandkids!
Capturing the moment... I am sure the next time we return here things will be a lot different!
3 comments:
The fort was really neat and I'm glad I finally got to go see it.
These are all wonderful pics, and Eli looks too good in those sunglasses! So glad Debbie was able to be there, and that it was cool enough for her to go sightseeing.
You know I love the picture of you all with Karis' funny "smile"!! These are great and I'm glad your mom got to see more of the island!
Post a Comment