Sorry no pictures on this one. Let me think, what is going on.....C graduated last weekend (good thing, he was way ready for it to be finished), I have 6 days left of school (thanks to all my fellow teachers, most of my stuff has been sold), C has started taking online TESOL (let me tell you, he has a great attitude!), we are in the process of selling all of our home stuff (need something, we got it), and coming up next week is our 3 year anniversary! Well I believe that is all for now!
2 comments:
3 years really? I hope all the finishing details go smoothly...when are you leaving again?
how is the online TESOL going? Are you going to miss your class R?
Love you guys. Look forward to hanging with y'all at Christmas. and I am sending a "get 'em ready" packet of stuff for you guys with B when she comes home in June.
Post a Comment