
Welcome to our new home! This is a picture of our house. HaHa, no this isn't all of our house! We kind of share it with 6 other families. We live in the bottom right, kind of like an apartment. It is very nice and we like it a lot. Anyone like the color blue? Because that is the color of most everything in our house. The man that lived here before us painted all the walls a baby blue. I will be attempting to post some pictures on Flickr, but for now...this is our house!
7 comments:
I like the new house! I checked out the pics on flicker. I like the color blue and your beautiful counter tops. Do you have a guest room if people want to come visit?
Love the house! No carpet to keep clean. Where are the pics of that wonderful car? Should I bring my own camel? Mom
This is a nice place. And what car is Debbie talking about???? (I don't do camels.) BTW...came right to this site like it use to be before. Is that okay?
Love you two,
Mom
It looks like you two have scored with a nice apartment. I personally think the toliet is pretty impressive and...unique. :)
House looks great. From the outside it reminds me of Alladin-the one with the voice of Robin Williams! Blue's a nice color-it's suppose to be relaxing. I do like the floor in the dining area.Love you,Aunt Debbie
Ahh...looks like home.
Love your new digs!
When I was a teenager we lived in Turkey and one of our bathrooms had an "extra" toilet, too. My mom put a plant in it! I don't even want to know what our local guests must have thought about us crazy Americans. (The plant did very well, though!)
Post a Comment