Sunday, November 04, 2007

Our Ride



Be happy with what you get right! Well, back in the states we went to Carmax to sell the Altima. While we were there, for fun, we decided to go looking around at the cars that we might possibly get when we got overseas. Oh, we looked at some great ones, with hopes that possibly they might have that car where we are going. Well here it is... exactly what we were hoping for, yeah right! I had never even heard of a Galloper before. Anyway, we love it! With the way these people drive over here it has been very helpful. We are so big, people see us! It makes an awful noise on roundabouts, so people can hear us too! Corey's favorite quote has become " I love this big guy"! So life lesson, you may not get what you want.... but in the end He knows what you need!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Great "ride"! Now your mom won't have to bring her own camel. I was secretly fearing going to the backyard one day and finding a camel looking over our fence. But seriously, can't you just picture her riding her "two-humper" down the street to the hardware store to pick up a sprinkler head?

Anonymous said...

Well my goodness! What a car! It is big, I got to say that...I hope gas is cheap over there. But hey....I thought it would be one of those real little wind up type cars, so this is good. Really good. Take care...
Love ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

enjoying your blogs! :o)

Debbie Jeffers said...

I really wasn't sure what a Galloper was. I just imagined a really fast, wild camel. It really looks pretty fun. Is it standard or automatic? Can't wait to go for a spin. Mom

RAB said...

what side of the road do you drive on?

four:bull said...

Yeah, but you can fit more than 4 and a half people in there!!!

Family Risto said...

For a moment I felt appreciated by Corey, when he said, and I quote "I love this big guy." Thank you Corey