Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Picnic at Jabel!


This past Monday we spent most of the day with our neighbors. They took us to a Jabel (mountain), I believe it is the biggest one in our region. At the foot of the mountain is a beautiful area to have picnics. Our neighbors provided us with the best! We started off with some wonderful cake dessert while we waited for the fish to grill. The wife had also made some other kind of fish with rice. It was great! Not much talk this time but a time to enjoy His beauty in nature! This is a hot spring that flows throughout the park, Many people were putting their hands and feet in it. It was very warm and we heard it feels really nice in the winter time.

This is Corey in his candorra. He is without the head piece because he hasn't figured out how to tie it yet.

This is me (if you can't tell) in my abaya and sheila. I do not wear it all the time but it was appropriate this time to where it because we would be around other families in a public setting..

Just another view while we had our picnic. It was so nice just to be outside and enjoy the weather as it has started to cool off! We have heard that in about 15 days it will get much colder..... we will let you know when that happens!!

5 comments:

Debbie Jeffers said...

Nice dress Corey!!! Ya'll both look so cute and the whole area looks beautiful. Remember I am going to want to see all this for myself when I come over. Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay....Debbie beat me to the nice dress comment. But really, it makes you look so tall! Now, for a picture of you with you head piece. Rachel, you look so beautiful. Was it hot dressed like that? Beautiful countryside...maybe someday I will get the nerve to fly that far!
Love you both,
Mom

four:bull said...

Nice. dude, bring your thobe when you come and we can go cruisin' the town in our dresses.

Jeni said...

You guys are looking great!!! :) :)

deborah jeffers said...

OK, I like your dresses.