
Merry Christmas! We hope that each of you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. This was our first Christmas overseas and away from family. Though we missed them dearly and thought of them often it was a good Christmas. We took a trip to visit friends and enjoyed their company. We got to enjoy many of the same things that we would have in the states. Because the countries over here are celebrating a holiday called Eid, the city was decorated with many lights. The lights look much like Christmas lights so we put on the Christmas music and went out for a drive! We opened presents and stockings Christmas morning and are very thankful for all that we got! It seems like this year's theme was DVD's which is always good. Feel free to take a look at some of our Christmas pictures that we posted on Flickr, oh and if you have a blog I would love to see your Christmas pictures as well.
4 comments:
It looks like ya'll had a nice visit and holiday. I really like Corey's hairdo on christmas morning. How long did the candy last? I'm sure Noah was a blast and how smart to give noisy toys and then leave the country. Love you both, Mom
The hairdo brings back a lot of memories...not only on Christmas morning, but every morning! It was kind of scary. Glad you had a good time and Noah is gorgeous! And Corey, do you realize in 4 years you will be 30???? Yep...and I know how old that will make me since you use to always remind me how much older than you I am. Love you two...
Mom
I enjoyed seeing your Christmas..We did the Mexican food thing a little early so we could do it while Deb and Greg were with us-looked sorta like yours. About the noisy toys-payback may not be fun! Love you, Aunt Debbie
Yes....how smart is it to give noisy toys and then flee the country....
remember pwoods, your time is coming...mini-pwood will love his/her first drum set from me!!!!!!
Post a Comment