That is right! We are pregnant! We really have been thinking for awhile about how to announce this wonderful news but as you can see nothing really creative came to our minds. We are both so excited and thrilled about having a baby. Also, we know that many doors to our people will be opened through our little one. So far, Baby Pwood is expected to arrive July 28th. Thank you so much to all who have been lifting us up as we desired to grow our family. Yes our families know and are equally excited! So please join us on yet another wonderful adventure!
P.S- To our S.S. class in Fort Worth- For so long we stayed away from drinking that "water" you told us about since we joined the class, however, we couldn't resist so we brought some with us! Thanks!
12 comments:
I'm soo excited!! So happy for y'all!!(wish i could figure out this blog thing tho...i wrote and then deleted my first comment...so confused haha)
That makes me a Great aunt! Always wanted to be a great something. However, that does make me feel a little old. Your Mama and Papa are very excited about their first great grandchild. When I left to go home on Christmas morning, that's all they were talking about! Our thoughts and p are always with you two! love, Aunt Debbie
Yes, we are excited!!!!! Excited enough for me to be checking into coming over there...(you know how I am about flying), but can't resist the need to hold my new grandbaby! Take care of yourself Rachel girl. I know how wonderful yet tiring pregnancy can be, but it is so worth it. And I love that our family continues to grow...and Corey, you will change diapers.
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for yall. Now we will have to wait until after July before we come visit!!
Congrats! We saw your grandparents at Christmas, and they are tickled! I hope they decide to come see you when the baby arrives. What a treat! We will be thinking of you all. What a great joy!
Love,
Rebecca and Stewart
Wow, Rachel and Corey! Congratulations!!!! Rachel, I'm pretty sure that your mom and dad have their bags packed already. Take care and enjoy! (Baby Jack made his appearance yesterday...7lbs 8oz...all are doing well!)
Jackie
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!we are so excited. I dido your mother saying she has checked into comeing over. I think coming to see you all should be Malachi's first trip out of the country! Little ones are such a blessing and as everyone says, they truely will change your lives.
We love and miss you both
emily and daniel
Not only are my bags packed, but one foot is already on the plane (very painful at times). You two will be wonderful parents. Please tell me you did not get pregnant on the flight over there. (I can do the math) Love you three, Mom
We are so excited for you all - how wonderful. You both will make great parents. We will be thinking of you often in the upcoming months!!
Jonathan & Jessica (& Meredith & Connor)
Yippee!! I am an aunt again!! So excited for ya'll!!! Can't wait to find out what the baby is! If the baby is boy, he'll probably be tall like you Corey. Of course, if the baby is a girl, she'll be sweet as you are Rachel.
Post a Comment