What an adventure! We still love telling the stories of our time in the village and of course we can't wait to go back. Please enjoy the rest of the pictures we put on Flickr!
I loved all the pictures. What a beautiful area and so green!!! Can't wait to see this for myself. You both look so happy and I am just amazed at what you are experiencing. Love you both, Mom
What a beautiful place. Thanks for all the pictures-it let's us experience some of it with you. I'm glad you are making friends. Love you both, Aunt Debbie
4 comments:
I loved all the pictures. What a beautiful area and so green!!! Can't wait to see this for myself. You both look so happy and I am just amazed at what you are experiencing. Love you both, Mom
I'm with dj, can't wait to see y'all...next week.
I wish there was more! Thanks for taking us on the adventure with you. And we can't wait to see this too! Love you and miss you very much.
Love, Mom
What a beautiful place. Thanks for all the pictures-it let's us experience some of it with you. I'm glad you are making friends. Love you both, Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment