Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Doctor's Visit


Corey and I had our second visit to the doctor and it was a great one! We are so happy with the hospital here and our doctor is wonderful! This hospital is about 15 minutes from our house and has been around for a long time. We are still unsure of where the baby will be born, there is another option, but for now we will continue to go for checkups to this hospital. By the way, just to brag a little bit, this past doctor's visit included a regular check-up and a sonogram and the total cost came to around $75 U.S Dollars! How does that sound? Oh and that is without having insurance! I am not sure if that is even heard of in the states. Here is our first good look at our little one, enjoy! Oh, and he/she was sleeping the whole time so not many different views.

No we are not having twins, these are just two pictures of our little one put side by side!

10 comments:

Debbie Jeffers said...

Hello Baby Pwood!!! You look so cute and I can't wait to meet you. Be nice to your mommy and no kicking!!! Love you already, MamMa

Anonymous said...

So your sure it's not twins ;)! All this talk of extreme morning sickness is not really helping me to want to start a family!!

ERIN said...

cutest sonogram i've ever seen!! ;)

Db & Em said...

What an amazing picture. I have to say this is better then anything we got with Malachi. You can see him or her so well. I hope the morning sickness isn't to bad they say it is a girl if you are really sick, but who really knows except the BIG MAN!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it! Corey is going to be a Dad. I love you son, and am so very proud of you. And I feel the same about you my Rachel. Your baby will be beautiful! I have looked at the pictures a dozen times or more...and the morning sickness thing...I was sick with all 3 of mine, so go figure. But, I can't help but feel like little one is a girl. Any names yet???? Nana and MamMa want to know.

deborah jeffers said...

That is absolutely the cutest baby I have ever seen! I'm so glad you like your Doctor. I'm sure that helps your Mom and Dad over here. I know that you are in good hands and I don't mean the doctor. Love the three of you, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm late in posting, but welcome baby Pwood! Your dad announced at choir last night, he's so excited! Glad to hear the medical care is so good, too!
I was sick as a dog for 4 months with Andy, all day, every day, so none of those old wives' tales mean anything!Love and p's!
Kathy W

four:bull said...

wow. you've got a lima bean. :) Just kidding....its a pinto...sorry. I'm done. :)
cb

Michelle said...

Yeah!!!!!! I heard on Christmas and it was the best news! Congrats...this is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Oh my lil niece or nephew is soo cute!! Can't wait to see more pics. I'm soo excited! It won't be long now Rachel til feel the lil butterflies. It's a neat feeling. Then next thing you know, you'll feel the baby kicking. And if your baby is anything like Aubrey was, he/she will kick you as soon as you lay down to go to sleep!! Love you my lil niece or nephew, Aunt Allison