
Notice, no road, the river was the road! Luckily we had an suv. We hear that when the rains come, it is very difficult to get to and from the village.

The entire drive we both kept saying "are you kidding"... " this will make a great story"....yeah more water!!!

Of course not all of the drive was through rocks and rivers, we did have some paved roads. It was an incredible drive, something cameras can't do it justice.

Of course we knew we could make it once we saw small cars going through the water.
So there you have it, our drive to the village! Of course this is not all of our pictures from the drive, considering I was hanging out the window most of the time taking pictures, we will post all pictures on Flickr when we are finished telling the story! So please keep coming back to find out more!
5 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait for the next episode!
Later,
Kathy W
You were right!! The pictures are wonderful. What an adventure. I know you have many, many stories to tell and I can't wiat to hear some more. Love Mom
WOW! This is fabulous! What memories you will have! Waiting impatiently for the next expisode!
What an adventure! I can't believe how beautiful this place is. I had no idea. Thanks for sharing with us, Love Aunt Debbie
Thanks for coming over last night!! We loved hearing all about it and seeing your pictures!! You guys are doing a great job! :) :)
Post a Comment