Sorry I haven't been very good about posting pictures of my belly. For so long it seemed as if you could hardly tell I even had a baby bump. Now of course is another story. Here is a picture of me at 28 weeks!
You do look beautiful! How is your finger? Your mom told our Life Group (AKA Sunday School class) about it and that she told you to stop listening to Corey....for medical advice! It was funny! But seriously, I hope you will have it looked at ASAP; you don't want an infection to get to the baby!
You look wonderful! Guess you heard Rebecca and Stewart are pregnant,too. They saw their's this week-too early to tell if boy or girl!!! Most important thing-everyone is healthy!!!! I see on the tape-58 days to go-love you, Aunt Debbie
6 comments:
You look beautiful!!!
You're glowing! As you should be! Not long! We're excited for you guys!!!
There's our little Eli...you are a beautiful pregnant lady! We love you very much. Aubrey and Allison say hi...
You do look beautiful!
How is your finger? Your mom told our Life Group (AKA Sunday School class) about it and that she told you to stop listening to Corey....for medical advice! It was funny! But seriously, I hope you will have it looked at ASAP; you don't want an infection to get to the baby!
You look so wonderful. Eli is growing so fast. He will be here befor eyou know it. Love you, Mom
You look wonderful! Guess you heard Rebecca and Stewart are pregnant,too. They saw their's this week-too early to tell if boy or girl!!! Most important thing-everyone is healthy!!!! I see on the tape-58 days to go-love you, Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment