Corey and I would like to send out a special Birthday wish to our niece Aubrey! She turns a year today!! We aren't able to be there with her for this wonderful occasion but we sure do miss her. We actually don't have any recent pictures so we are posting some of her during her first few days and weeks!



We love you Aubrey and we want you to know you are a very special person in our lives! We miss you!
3 comments:
Hey guys, this is Allison. I'm posting under mom's info. cuz I can not for the life me remember my stuff. lol Anyways, what ya'll put on here for Aubrey, touched me sooo much. It made me cry. It's so sweet. We both wish ya'll could've been here. We miss & love all 3 of u sooo very much. And I promise in the next couple wks. I'll will be sending ya'll some current pics of her.
I remember getting to see and touch her when she was so little. It was a sweet time. Hard to believe a year has gone by. Now if we can get the next few weeks to fly by we can all touch and hold baby Eli. Can hardly stand it now. Love, Mom
I know I haven't posted a comment, but I couldn't see to type through my tears. It is just so hard to believe that in the very, very near future, Corey will be holding and feeding his own little baby Eli.I keep going back and looking at that picture of him holding and feeding Aubrey and I become somewhat overwhelmed. Then the song 'Where are you going my little one, little one' keeps playing in my head. Well, my little one will now have babes of his own. Love you all...
Mom
Post a Comment