This past Monday we had a regular doctor's visit. Once again, everything is on track and looks good. I am so thankful that thus far the whole pregnancy has gone well! Both Corey and I are getting really excited as we are getting closer and closer to meeting our son. One of the funny things over here is when we tell our Arab friends that we are having a boy. They always reply with "In Sha Allah", which means "If God Wills". I reply with... " no really we are having a boy, we have seen him". Once again they reply "In Sha Allah". So "In Sha Allah" we are still having a boy and it won't be a surprise and he will be here soon!

32 Weeks

34 Weeks

Corey and I are currently taking a Child Birthing Class. It has been interesting to say the least. Our first week they showed us this model of a baby at 10 weeks in the womb. It is just so amazing how He has formed us and put so much detail into each one of us even this early on.
3 comments:
Eli is getting close!!! We are all so excited and can't wait to spread the good news. Will see you all soon. Love, Mom
Wow, you look great, i hope i look that radiant when i'm 34 weeks. Right now i just feel like i always look tired!!
You do look good, and so happy! I can't wait for Eli to get here! Love the picture of the baby and your hand, and you are so right. Down to every last detail. Hurry up and get that webcam set up...I want to see my grandson!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment