Wow, Eli is already 3 weeks old. Oh my goodness, time is flying already. Well, Corey and I are having so much fun. We just don't know how it is possible to love someone so much! Eli is doing so good! He is such an alert baby! Already he follows us around the room with his eyes and responds to our voices. He loves being held, as you will see in most of our pictures. Both Corey and I are having a hard time letting him go when he falls asleep in our arms, yeah he is spoiled.

Check out more family photos by clicking on Flickr!
6 comments:
What a precious family! I am a friend of Rachel's mom and stumbled upon her blog which, obviously led me to yours. Tell her hello for me, and congratulations to you all. As the mother of a 17 month old, it is true when you say "and the adventure begins" :) Many blessings to you and your new family. Humbly His, Jacqui Lundy
He is really adorable and you are all three so sweet together. Can't wait until your mom gets home so I can see more pictures!
Blessings!
Kathy
It is so hard to believe that Eli is 3 weeks old and I haven't held him yet. He is the only one of my 5 grandchildren that I haven't already smothered with kisses by now. So Corey and Rachel, you two are going to have to do that for me until I can get my hands on that beautiful baby grandson of mine. The pictures are wonderful, and you do make a lovely family. Take care of yourselves and little Eli. Love you all so much,
Nana
What a lovely family picture! I would love to hold and kiss him, but I'm sure that he is getting plenty of that. Love you, Aunt Debbie
This is such a beautiful picture!! You both look so happy! Eli is so blessed to have you two for parents.
Babies are so fun! And, Eli is adorable. Hold him all you want! Ella is only six weeks old and already she is so much bigger than she was just a few weeks ago. I'm glad that I held her so much when she was a newborn because they grow so quickly and change so much.
Post a Comment