
Eli's crib mate...who will soon need to wear earplugs!

Ok... check out that smile!

Eli's first hotel experience, he loved it and took over the big bed.

Wow! A month ago Eli was born. Time really does fly. There is no way we could put in all of our pictures that we have taken over this last month so we will just post our favorites and then upload the rest to Flickr later. An update on Eli... He is doing good. He has been somewhat patient with his parents as we try to figure out this parenthood thing. He is already lifting his head a lot and turning it from one side to the other. He responds to our voices and will turn his head in the direction of the person talking. He really enjoys having his hair/ head washed, however he wants his Mamaw to come back because she was the best at giving him his baths! Instead of sleeping during the day, Eli fights to stay up and play with mommy and daddy. He will cry his little head off until one of us picks him up and then he is in heaven. We haven't let him cry himself to sleep yet, yeah we are weak and will soon have to work on that! Well enjoy the pics... more to come later.
8 comments:
Those will be expensive baths if I have to come over and give them. But well worth it. Love the hotel pillow picture. What a life!! Miss you all so much!! Mom aka Mamaw
I still can't decide who he looks like. I think he may be a pretty good blend of you and Corey. Travis and I are definitely looking forward to Ryan making his debut. But hopefully not too soon, we still have some work to do before he comes.
So, sweet! Love to see the pictures!!
What a precious family pic! And an adorable smile! Keep a list of the do's and don't's for raising a boy. That will come in handy for us in about 5 mos!!! Miss you guys! All 3 of you!
If possible, I think he gets cuter with every picture!! love,Aunt Debbie
Nathanael has that camel too!
Great kid!
I love these pictures! He is adorable!
Time goes by so fast!
I love sleeping baby pictures. He is so cute. Rachel i think he still looks like you!! NO WE DO NOT NEED A GIRL!!
Post a Comment