Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dear Sadie!

This is the very first outfit that was bought for our little boy! In fact we weren't even pregnant when we got it. Our awesome friends found out that we were wanting to get pregnant when we moved overseas. So for my birthday while in Virginia they got me a gift card for the baby shop and this is the outfit we bought. We bought a neutral colored outfit since of course we had no idea if we would have a boy or girl. The funny thing is that our friends also became pregnant at the same time as us, but were due early August. However, 15 minutes after Eli was born on July 28th, our friends entered their hospital in labor! Their little girl was born that day as well and now both Eli and Sadie have the same birthday! Marriage contracts are already on the way.... So these pictures are for Sadie!

Aren't I adorable!

Look at me Sadie.... I can already stand!

3 comments:

Debbie Jeffers said...

OK, if this Sadie gal does not jump at this charming marriage proposal...What a hoot! Can't believe Corey allowed a picture with the hat on. When can the wedding take place? Love you all, Mom (Mamaw)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him standing up. His expression says "Whoa, what am I doing?!? Are you sure you got me Dad?" He's looking good! Hope ya'll are doing well. Only 5 1/2 more weeks for us!

LandA said...

Too cute!