Ok... so we are first time parents! And yes we have a lot of pictures! And if we didn't post them all we would get a call from the Grandparents (all of them).... So please forgive us.... But how can you resist this kid!
He looks so happy!!! And really long. Wonder how much he has grown since his last doctor visit. Wish I could squeeze those legs. Give him lots of kisses from Mamaw. Love ya'll, Mom
I can't resist this kid!!!! He is wonderful!!!! And growing like crazy...oh what a gorgeous baby. I am so glad you are posting new pictures often. So keep it up, okay. Love, Mom...okay....Nana
Eli looks like a good combo of the two of you. He is so sweet! Thanks for the advice about "duck and cover" haha! Take notes for us, less then 5 mos away! Miss you 3! R,L,M, and Baby ?
5 comments:
He looks so happy!!! And really long. Wonder how much he has grown since his last doctor visit. Wish I could squeeze those legs. Give him lots of kisses from Mamaw. Love ya'll, Mom
I can't resist this kid!!!! He is wonderful!!!! And growing like crazy...oh what a gorgeous baby. I am so glad you are posting new pictures often. So keep it up, okay.
Love,
Mom...okay....Nana
Sooo cute! Love the pictures of him!
Eli looks like a good combo of the two of you. He is so sweet! Thanks for the advice about "duck and cover" haha! Take notes for us, less then 5 mos away! Miss you 3!
R,L,M, and Baby ?
He is so cute! He is changing so fast. You can never have too many pictures. He'll only be little once!
Post a Comment