Saturday, November 29, 2008

4 Months!

Eli turned 4 months yesterday!! We went to the doctor today for a check-up and for shots!!
He now weighs 15 pounds and is 26 inches. He is in the 75 % on both weight and height. The doctor says he is healthy and right on track!
I am starting to see that this picture taking with the camel is going to be work from now on. This time as soon as I put Eli next to the camel he looked right at the camel and started playing.......

I believe the camel won!

(bottom picture- 3 month pic)


Enjoy more pics----Click on Flickr!!!!

3 comments:

Debbie Jeffers said...

Wow!! He has really grown a lot since last month. (Eli, not the camel) One more week!! gigglegiggle Mom

Db & Em said...

WOW he is getting so big. Is he ready for all the love he is going to get soon!!!

The McQueen's said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet him!!! I can't believe how big Eli is getting! I hope the outfit we bought him fits! I think it will! See you soon!!!