Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

Ok... so I have seen so many people's blogs that have pictures of their kids at the Pumpkin Patch. Well I live in the desert and I am not aware of any Pumpkin Patch over here. However, there are some grocery stores over here that sell American stuff..... and they had Pumpkins!! So I grabbed my camera while Corey held Eli over the pumpkins and this is what we got!!!!

Thanks to Aunt Erin, Eli was able to dress up for Halloween!

This is Eli's scary face...haha...Trick or Treat!!!

4 comments:

deborah jeffers said...

That is a very cute scary face!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Love to all, Aunt Debbie

Debbie Jeffers said...

A very cute pumpkin!! What did the locals think of the crazy Americans sacrificing the baby to the pumpkins? 1 more holiday, then we get the next one!!! Love ya'll, Mom

Unknown said...

How fun! I also really wished that I could take Ella to a pumpkin patch. Eli is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Is he adorable or what! Wasn't expecting Halloween pictures of Eli, so this is a real treat...Thanks Aunt Erin for sending Eli his costume. Aubrey was Tinkerbell, and was a big hit throughout the neighborhood. Can't wait to see you 3.
Love, Mom