Well with the temperature well over 100 here (sometimes over 120) we decided to get Eli a little pool. In fact our neighbors split the price of the pool with us so that their little girl Lucy could come over to swim! Lucy is exactly 4 months younger then Eli and they have so much fun together!
They started out like this on their first time in the pool together!

Eventually they found the toys and somewhat knew how to share!!!

Then they found each other!

And Bam.... Lucy plants one on Eli!!

This is going to be a great summer!
2 comments:
Very cute!! I bet it cools them off nicely. Do moms get to put their feet in as well?
I posted once but apparently it didn't work. So, I am back! I tell you what, that Eli is a little ladies man...the little girls just love to kiss on him. And that pool looks so inviting! It does look like it will be a great summer for all of you.
Mom
Post a Comment