Eli turned 10 months a little over a week ago so I am a little behind. Eli is just keeping us so busy these days with all that he is learning! Teaching him to learn to walk was a funny adventure. Almost 2 weeks ago Eli started to let go of things that he was holding on to while he was up and walking around. We got so excited about this that we would clap for him. However, he started associating the clapping with the falling down part.... which then led to him falling down all the time and then clapping! He then figured out we were clapping because he was taking steps without any help....which led to him trying to clap while he was walking. We now have it all figured out and Eli is a walker! In fact, today he has learned to stand up on his own without any help, he gets on all fours and then stands up! We are so proud of him!
Eli's 10 month Camel picture!

Check out Eli walking!
7 comments:
Loved it, loved it, loved it. The face plants are hard to watch though. And he can walk AND talk!! Some of us have trouble with that. Wish I were there so he could walk to me, but Grandpa will get that treat. Love you all. Mamamw
Your son is definitely walking and from what I could see talking like a man! This video was way too cute and the song was perfect. Couldn't get over how he would get up smiling everytime he fell. The last part where he hit his little face and looked at the camera and smiled was so funny! And not to sound prejudice or anything, but the older Eli gets the more he looks like his Daddy. Love you 3!
Love Nana
yay! go Eli! Brandon was dancing to the music of y'all's video :0)
Hope y'all are doing great!
That was SO adorable, Rachel! Aren't these just such fun days?!? This is what life is all about -- enjoy it! They pass so fast! Logan started walking at 10 months, too ... next month he'll turn 3! *sniff, sniff*
awesome job Eli! Ryan can't wait to join you. I laugh every time I watch it.
I know that I have already posted, but you know I watch this everyday! Aubrey wanted me to let you know that she loves watching her cousing Eli walk and talk, and it doesn't seem to bother her too much that he is falling down. Afterall, it hasn't been that long since she was there. Mainly though, she loves to dance to the song...she sends her love.
Nana and Aubrey
Yeah Eli! You'll be running by the time we get there! We can't wait to see you soon! You'll have to teach Micah to roll over..then crawl..then walk! Great video! We love you guys!
Post a Comment