Yes, I am a little late about posting Eli's 12 month Camel pictures! I think from the results of this photo session, we are finished and there will be no more monthly pictures. I would have to say though, the last one is my favorite picture. This is the look that we get to see every day and it just brightens our lives! Eli did great for his 1 year appointment and didn't mind his shot too much. And of course he walked up and down the hallways while we were waiting and flirted with each and every nurse!
Eli's Very First Camel Picture/ 1 Month

If I drop him will I have to take the picture!

What about if I throw him?

It used to be so easy getting these pictures, this took work from both Corey and I!

And the Final Picture! Wow, he melts my heart!
3 comments:
This has been the longest year of that camel's life. I bet he wants to go back to Hallmark. Eli is such a handsome young man. Where did our baby go? Love ya'll!!!
Good bye to camel days...it is so hard to believe Eli is already a year old. However, the camel looks like he has aged considerably! You are a gorgeous little boy Eli. Love you very much.
Nana
I am a friend of the McQueens and love to catch up with you on the blog, especially now that sometimes they sneak in on your photos. Your son is adorable...Keep loving him....Tell your new neighbors I said "hi".
Joyce Petty
Post a Comment