Friday, September 04, 2009

Smile!

Even with more teeth coming in, this kid still finds reasons to smile! Our days are much happier when spent with this little guy!




Check out Flickr for more pictures! And hey leave a comment, we love reading them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli is growing up so fast!!!! And each of these pictures have a story all their own. My favorite is the second one...what a precious look on his face. Actually, I love all 3 of them. The last one looks like he is growling...can't wait to see all of you. Then you can spread that joy all around!
Love,
Nana

Debbie Jeffers said...

Love the sparkle in his eyes. He is definitely our little ambassador overseas. Can't wait to come over for another visit.

The Hawkins said...

Love the smiles!! He is too cute!! Wow, how fast they grow up!!

deborah jeffers said...

Eli changes everytime I sign on. Helooks like a lot of fun and I'm sure brings a lot of joy to your days. Miss you! Love you all, Aunt Debbie