We love our new place! We are in a great neighborhood with the people that we love and have already met some neighbors that live nearby. Here are some pictures of our place... and remember as always, we would love for you to come visit!
A view from our balcony, horses pass by every day!

Guest bedroom/Office/Storage/Mamaw and Papa's room (when they come visit)

Master Bedroom

Eli's Bedroom

Kitchen

Living Room/ Dining Room Combo

Dining Room (closer view)

Living Room with the little man!

Our view from the balcony!
Stay tuned for pictures of our neighborhood and the park around the corner! Coming soon!
12 comments:
The new place looks great! Travis and I are trying to figure out a way we can come over and visit. We really want to before ya'll head back to the states.
WOW! Looks like you've really been blessed with a great place with lots of room!
Still remembering you all weekly!
Keep the Faith,
Kathy W
Wow! Your place is really nice and the rooms are big. The kitchen is huge! Erin
WOW! What a huge kitchen! Your home is absolutely beautiful....and LARGE! Could hardly see Eli in the livingroom...Glad you are making friends and enjoying your new life in your new country. I would also love to come and visit...looks like you have plenty of room. Who knows...it might could happen.
Love all of you.
Mom
The new apartment looks so nice. Daddy and I are a little concerned about the guest bedroom and the pack-n-play. Not sure if we can fit in that. Daddy gets to try it first.
Great layout and view!
WE WANT TO COME!! WE WANT TO COME!!! Your place looks great!! Love you guys
I love it. It looks huge. Big enough for people to come and see you guys.
Don't know why I didn't notice this earlier...looks like the kitchen is ready for Eli. Child-proof locks on all the cabinets. I guess he has started going where no baby should go....
The place looks great. I loved the horses going by. When you make it back to your Mom and Dads, Eli will be ready to ride! Constantly in my thoughts, Love Aunt Debbie
I like the new place. I need to find a way to get away and come visit yall.
You new home is beautiful! We can't wait to come and visit ya'll! Give Eli hugs for us! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment