Tuesday, February 02, 2010

It's Park Time

We are so excited to have a park just down the road in our neighborhood. This video was taken a few weeks ago while Corey was at work and Eli and I took a trip to the park. Eli is such a big boy that he refused to play at the little kid playground where the slides were smaller and closer to the ground and instead went to the big kid playground! He had no fears while climbing the stairs or going down the big windy slide! When we got home and I showed Corey the videos he asked "he is strapped down right" (on the bouncy video)? Oops, mommy didn't think about that one, good thing he held on! And Mamaw, I think he is ready for your horses!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Eli is definitely fearless! I got a little nervous watching the video, but he did great! And he really seemed to like the see-saw...strapped in or not. Good talking to ya'll today. Rachel, I hope you get over that cough soon. And give that fearless grandson of mine a big hug and kiss.
Mom

The McQueen's said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big Eli is getting and its only been a few months since we've seen him! We laughed watching him taking the steps one at a time, whereas Morgan takes forever on the steps. Big Boy! Thanks for sharing! Miss you guys!

Debbie Jeffers said...

How fun to have a park that close. I know he loves it!!!