Monday, April 05, 2010

Month in review, cont'd, again!

So while daddy is at work, mommy is in charge.... therefore mommy has lots of explaining to do when daddy gets home.....

These are all pictures that mommy got in trouble for.... but she had to take them to show daddy exactly what she puts up with during the day!!!
I had just taken Eli's lunch to the dining room table, and was cleaning his tray... when I walked back to the kitchen and found this......

Hey mom... I was tired of waiting for lunch, therefore your lunch will do just fine!

Eli went digging through some cabinets and found an old pacifier. He hasn't used one since he was 5 months.... after I took the picture I hid it again! Oh, and he got on the table himself, I guess he thought it was the best place to take a picture of things he isn't supposed to be doing!

This kid never stops climbing....tables are great places to do anything!

7 comments:

Jeni said...

No wonder Joseph likes Eli so much!! He's so much fun!! :)

Debbie Jeffers said...

OK I am tired just looking at the pictures. Does he ever stop??

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I thought Ryan was getting bad with climbing but nothing to this extreme!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, that child is all over the place! I am with you Mamaw...I am so tired just looking at the pictures. Aaaahhhh, but just to think, we use to be in Rachel's place. That just made me more tire. Have fun Rachel girl!

deborah jeffers said...

I seem to remember that Rachel liked to climb...He does look like a lot of fun..Love to you all..Aunt Debbie

Jason said...

Boys are so much fun! Full of energy, constantly curious, and daring without fear!! He is getting so big and is so cute.
Erin

The McQueen's said...

How fun! We totally relate to Eli with Micah and all his climbing! Boys!!! Love all the new pics! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!