Monday, April 05, 2010

Month in review!!

Sorry for the lack of blogs this month! Lots of pictures, lots of fun, just no time to blog!! So here we go!

2nd Haircut.... way cool salon with cars to sit in and Tom and Jerry to watch!

Love the slick look!

Finished look and playing on the toys at the salon!

While daddy is at work, mom and Eli go on walks in our neighborhood! A new game Eli has learned, driveways are fun!

Some of the houses are decorated so nice with trees and bushes, that I had to take a picture!

3 comments:

Debbie Jeffers said...

What a great place to get a haircut!!! Love all the pics.

Clayton Bullion said...

I think Noah got his first hair cut at that same place!!

Anonymous said...

I would go there to get my haircut. He is so handsome! And I love him with the hat on and running. He is just too cute.