Wow this kid never stops! We are so tired, ha ha! All day it is a constant "mommy come here" "daddy get up, play tools"..... So I think we found a babysitter for awhile that might let us rest for a little bit!
Bless his little heart....having to run around yelling at the race care to 'stop...stop!!!' At one point I thought he was going to get dizzy chasing that thing in circles. This is really a cute video...enjoyed it alot!
6 comments:
OK who wants to put that on their Christmas list? Along with plenty of batteries.
We laughed so hard!!!! haha!!!!!! Cute video!
Cute! But almost cruel!
Kathy W
Mansfield, tX
Bless his little heart....having to run around yelling at the race care to 'stop...stop!!!' At one point I thought he was going to get dizzy chasing that thing in circles. This is really a cute video...enjoyed it alot!
Love this. It made me laugh looking at it.
This is so wrong but so funny and yes, we would like to put that on Ryan's Christmas list!
Post a Comment