For Eli's 2nd Birthday, we took him to an indoor water park!! Some friends of ours went with us and it was such an incredible time for all. The kids had so much fun and it was great to see them interacting!
Not sure what all the fuss is about guys.... this is easy!!!
Taking a break from all the fun.... he was so cute in his little life jacket!
Morgan, Micah, and Eli....they loved the kid slides!
Our families had so much fun getting a relief from the heat! This place is a must visit during the summer!!!!
Daddy and Eli on the slide! They allowed adults to hold little kids... and Eli had the time of his life! He never wanted to stop or get out of the water!
Mommy and Eli on an easy slide!!! I love that he is getting so big and he is able to do some fun stuff with us!

3 comments:
That looks so refreshing. I am definitely going there next trip.
Love all these pictures of Eli and his birthday party. I especially love the first one where he is standing on the surpboard and scratching his head...that is too cute. Looks like all of you had an exceptionally good time. Can't wait to see all of you.
Love,
Mom
Two years old! Looks like you had a good time. I'v enjoyed watching him grow up on the computer, but can hardly wait to see all of you here!!!!!!!!!!!Love to all, Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment