The other day Eli was singing the Happy Birthday song. He was doing so good at it that I wanted him to sing it to his cousin Ryan for his 2nd birthday. This is what happened when I told him to sing the song to Ryan! Happy Birthday Ryan!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This was way too cute! Can't wait to see all of you! Love, Mom
That was so funny! It almost sounded like he said "Miss you Morgan" but not sure if that was the name that came out first... Either way, Eli is a common topic in our house. A typical question from Morgan goes something like this:
"Are we going to Eli's house today? I want to get on a big airplane and see Eli. Do you think he misses me? I think he does miss me!"
haha! No lie, she says these things! Excited for ya'll to be home! Miss you guys and hope you have a great, relaxing 4 months! Drink a sonic drink and eat a chick fila sandwich for us!
5 comments:
This was way too cute! Can't wait to see all of you!
Love,
Mom
I was lucky enough to be sitting with Ryan when we heard this for the first time. He was so tickled about it. Good job Eli!!!
That was so funny! It almost sounded like he said "Miss you Morgan" but not sure if that was the name that came out first... Either way, Eli is a common topic in our house. A typical question from Morgan goes something like this:
"Are we going to Eli's house today? I want to get on a big airplane and see Eli. Do you think he misses me? I think he does miss me!"
haha! No lie, she says these things! Excited for ya'll to be home! Miss you guys and hope you have a great, relaxing 4 months! Drink a sonic drink and eat a chick fila sandwich for us!
He is a handsome young man! Can't believe they are both 2 now. See you all soon-Love Aunt Debbie
Precious! I love it!
Post a Comment