Well we have made it to Texas!! We've been here for two weeks now and have already done so much.... I will try over the next few days to catch-up on some blogs and share how different life has been for us lately!!
Eli gives these shopping baskets a thumbs up!!

Eli was able to go to two of his second cousin's birthday party!

Mamaw, Eli, and Mommy hanging out at the park!

Feeding the geese and ducks at the lake!

Riding around the back pasture in the golf cart!

Come back soon for more pictures!!!
3 comments:
Welcome Home!
Hope we will get to see you sometime while you are here.
Tell your mom I thought of her often during the Rangers amazing season. I went to every home play-off game with at least one of my kids, and 1 World Series game (not the one they won, unfortunately!) with my boys, and thought how much she would have LOVED this season!
Kathy W
I almost don't want Ryan to see these pictures, he will probably get jealous!
You know, you guys look like you need to just stay right there from now on. I know, I know...you are not going to, but a mother can wish.
Loved seeing all of you last weekend. Had a more than wonderful time. It was such a joy watching Eli and Aubrey play together. Did my heart good.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment