YAY for girls... from experience, they are super fun!! Eli is going to be a great big brother! Love you tons!
YAY! Congratulation!! So excited for you!
I'm so glad you're having a girl. Its about time we started getting some more numbers on our side with all these boys running around!
Now I can start buying girl toys instead of just boys. Can't wait to meet her.
YAY for a little girl!! April 5th is Ben's b-day so it will be fun to see when your little girl arrives?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY for girls... from experience, they are super fun!! Eli is going to be a great big brother! Love you tons!
YAY! Congratulation!! So excited for you!
I'm so glad you're having a girl. Its about time we started getting some more numbers on our side with all these boys running around!
Now I can start buying girl toys instead of just boys. Can't wait to meet her.
YAY for a little girl!! April 5th is Ben's b-day so it will be fun to see when your little girl arrives?!
Post a Comment