Saturday, April 09, 2011

Introducing Karis Laine

Our baby girl has arrived!! Karis Laine was born Sunday, April 3rd at 2:17 a.m. She was a healthy 9 pounds 1 1/2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches. Thank you for your prayers for her safe arrival and for your continued prayers as we adjust to a family of 4!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious!! She is a beautiful little "big" girl! Cute video too!

The McQueen's said...

Man, what a tear jerker! I love the video! Keep them coming! Now I just want to hop on a plane and squeeze that baby! She's perfect you guys, you did great!

Anonymous said...

Love this....still crying everytime I watch it. She is so beautiful, and all of you look so happy. What more could a mom ask for than to see her children grow up and be happy...and that their children are happy. That is what I see here. Love all 4 of you so much.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how big she is! The song with the video was so sweet; I'd never heard it before.
May God continue to bless you all and your time there!
Love,
Kathy W