We are having so much fun taking pictures of this little girl.... here are just a few that we really like! She is now 3 1/2 weeks and we are starting to see her personality come out! Haven't been able to catch a good smile yet, but she is starting to smirk some and hopefully that picture will come soon! Enjoy!!
4 comments:
Love all the pics...haha...and took all the pics!!! Can't wait to see some smiling ones.
Okay...this is one beautiful little girl. When Eli was born, I felt like he favored Rachel more than Corey. Such a gorgeous baby. But here, I have got to give Corey the nod on Karis. She looks just like her Dad when he was her age. It is like going back in time. Two gorgeous children! I love the one in the little yellow outfit, and the first one where she is looking a little bit 'stern...' Love the pictures.
She is so cute and you got some really good pictures!! Glad things are going well for you guys!
Precious! We can't wait to meet her and kiss those adorable cheeks! Keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment