Can she really be 4 months already? I have so many pictures of this baby girl and it was so hard to pick just a few! She is developing such a personality and I just can't get enough of her. We took her to the doctor for her check up and she is now weighing 14 1/2 pounds and is 25 inches long!
We call this her "granny" look... she does this most of the day!
Corey picked this outfit out for his baby girl before she was even born!
and yes, she is Cute!

Love this girl... she has a fever in this picture, but we let her come outside for a little to watch Mamaw and Eli swim!
Karis and her 4 month picture!

4 comments:
Wow she is getting so long! I love the one of her smiling!!
I will always remember her hiding her eyes when I came into her room to get her up that first time. What a sweetie she is!!!
Karis is really growing! She is one very beautiful little girl.
So sweet Karis is in all the pics, fever & all!!! Love that precious girl!
Post a Comment