Monday, December 19, 2011

Seems Like Yesterday

This past weekend our family took a road trip to a country that we visited a few years ago.  Lets just say there were quite a few things different this time around.... we drove instead of flying and we had two kids with us that weren't here last time!  We enjoyed the visit and spending time together.... we even met another family (not the one shown below) that lives within minutes of our home in our country! 
 Eating at TGI Fridays

 A family that wanted many pictures with Karis...I said only if I can take one with my camera too! 
 Thought this was a neat picture of Eli and Corey playing next to this landmark! 
 3 years ago, Corey and I stood in this very spot, Eli was with us but only as a residence in my belly! 
 And here we are again! 
 This was a fun restaurant to go to... we had our own little room with a closed door and small little windows to peak out of! 
 Our room was pretty small so we made the bottom of our wardrobe into Eli's bed... he loved it, pretended it was his fire truck!  
 Kuwait is a fun place to visit! 
 A Kuwaiti man looking over the pier! 
 Eli was actually very scared to walk on the pier, I think it was the spaces between the boards that scared him.... he stepped from board to board! 
Check back soon as we post pictures from another country we visited! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like you had a great visit. These are special adventures you are sharing with your kids.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys got to go...looks like you had fun and it brought back some fun memories!! Welcome back to the island!!