Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crawling

Ok, so this video is way overdue, but I had to post something about our crawler!!  She has been working on crawling for awhile now and is a pro at it these days! This video is from the beginning stages.  Christmas was a huge motivator for Karis as she really wanted to get to that tree faster and especially everything hanging on the tree and under the tree!

She can now make it all over the house, but as she is so fast and I am always having to stop her from doing something I haven't captured it on video yet!

By the way, Corey calls this a "ghetto" video! I apologize for the lack of the "wow" factors, but was just trying to get something put together fast, especially before she starts walking!

Happy 9 Months Karis
 Am I a princess or what?!?!


             

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Karis!! She's doing so good and getting so big! I love her little smiles when she looks at you filming her!

Debbie said...

And she's off...can't wait to kiss those cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Love the inchworm crawl in the second video! Ryan only cared about what Eli was doing in the background. Can't wait to meet this sweet little girl! I know Brant is gonna love having another little person around.

Liz McQueen said...

Karis is so much fun to watch as she is constantly soaking in the world around her! We love that sweet girl!!!